PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Lynx locations and dining...

natstroop
10-15-2010, 12:07 PM
I will be taking a lynx bus to Sea World on one of our days. I notice that they stop at TTC and DTD. If I have an ADR at Poly for dinner, which location should I get off at? And then what do I do from there?

Thanks!

faline
10-15-2010, 12:54 PM
If you're going to the Polynesian, you should definitely disembark at the Ticket and Transportation Center. From there, you have two options. Head to the Resort Monorail (Make sure you select the Resort monorail and not the Express monorail or the Epcot monorail) and ride one stop to the Polynesian. Or take the walkway. When getting off in the parking lot and heading towards the monorail, stay more to the left. You'll see the area where trams pick up and drop off passengers. Go past that. Keep walking straight (monorail station on your right) and you should see a pathway that will lead you right into the grounds of the Polynesian.

If you're not at all familiar with this area, I'd suggest taking the Resort monorail as the easiest and most straightforward way to get there!

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-15-2010, 01:53 PM
The walk from the TTC to the Poly is quite nice, and it is neat to explore the Poly grounds.

Faline is 100% right, you can take the resort monorail or walk, but I'd vote for the walk.

natstroop
10-15-2010, 02:04 PM
I am not at all familiar with the area, so I think I'll take the monorail. The kids would get a kick out of the ride.

Thanks for the help!

LVT
10-16-2010, 08:13 PM
Good luck and please report back here on the travel to Seaworld. A lot of people do not drive while in WDW. Thanks:)