PDA

View Full Version : My ADRs are gone!!

natstroop
10-15-2010, 09:48 AM
I just checked my ADRs online after their site was down for a few days. I only have 3 of my 8 ADRs listed! I'm going to call now and find out if the rest are still there. Anyone else's missing? We leave next Friday. Okay I'll calm down now and make that call....

DisneyBunch5
10-15-2010, 10:10 AM
The same thing has happened to me. Only one of our 10 reservations appears. When I try to pull up one of the missing ones, the system is unable to retrieve it.

Please let us know what you find out.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-15-2010, 10:11 AM
Let us know what they say, but I would bet it is just an issue with everything coming back up.

I checked mine for January, and it says I don't have any ... no panic yet, right? :blush:

Strmchsr
10-15-2010, 10:16 AM
Don't worry. This has been an issue in the past. I'm sure the system just isn't fully back online yet. Call to put your mind at ease and I would guess all the ADRs are still there.

clausjo
10-15-2010, 10:16 AM
One of mine was missing (Le Cellier, of course!), but when I tried to make a new one, it came up that I already had one at the same time and asked if I wanted to cancel the existing one. I think they're probably there, just some kine of glitch in the system.

DisneyBunch5
10-15-2010, 10:21 AM
I made a reservation for 15 minutes earlier than one of my existing (and missing) ones, but no message appeared letting me know that there was another reservation in place around the same time.

natstroop
10-15-2010, 10:24 AM
Okay...finally got through. My ADRs are still there. (Well one wasn't at first, but that was because I had it under a different phone number.) Talk about panic. Everything's good though. Boy, that's not what I needed a week before we're supposed to leave. I'm okay...for now. :thumbsup:

emfleck
10-15-2010, 10:34 AM
Same here but I called and they were all there so no worries.:thumbsup:

Mom2Princess'
10-15-2010, 10:48 AM
Same happened here, but they were able to pull them up via my confirmation numbers. It was a few moments of panic though as I sat on hold waiting!!! :animal::minnie:But we are all good!!!!!

emmatink
10-15-2010, 11:48 AM
While I was on hold with Disney I was checking intercot for a post like this because the same thing happened to me this morning! I leave in 1 week also and was a little panicked to see some of my ADR's missing. Of course Le Cellier, the hardest one to get, was missing! The disney rep was able to pull up all of my reservations also and said many guests are having trouble pulling up all of their ADR's. Nobody panic though, they are still there :)

Brooklynos
10-15-2010, 11:49 AM
What a scare! I haven't called but figured I'd give it a day or two for them to show back up.... We leave in one month and had a few ADR's that can't be rebooked (Le Cellier and some otheres). Really hope this doesn't cause problems down the road...

DisneyBunch5
10-15-2010, 11:59 AM
When I called they said that the system enhancements are still ongoing and should be completed by the 18th.

RedSoxFan
10-15-2010, 01:09 PM
Only 1 of my ADR's showed up on line. I did call and they are all still there. I was on hold for about 15 minutes. Must be a lot of people calling about this.

Disneydonna4
10-15-2010, 01:48 PM
All my Adrs but 1 are gone too! I panicked and called down to Disney and they could only retreive by reservation number. The girl told me that they currently cannot retreive the reservations using the phone numbers, due to the update that they did a few days ago. The system should be corrected by Saturday. I had her check on a few of my reservation confirmation numbers and they were still in the system. I think I will feel better once I can see them in the system again. I'm glad Im not the only one.

kakn7294
10-15-2010, 02:26 PM
Well, I have the opposite problem - I suddenly have 2 ADRs for Hoop-Dee-Doo for the same time. One has my original confirmation number but one has a completely different confirmation number. I tried to call but my wait time was 15 min so since my trip is not until January, I'll wait to see if one disappears when the system is fully functional and if not, call back at a later date.

r4kids
10-15-2010, 02:29 PM
Same here this morning, I was a bit nervous due to system glitches sometimes losing ressies. I only had 3 but I am waiting until the 20th and if there not there, then I will panic!!!!!

bostonsam
10-15-2010, 06:09 PM
same with one we had!?!? I thought it was lost too so I reserved something else just incase,couldn't find anything like the existing one I have...hopeing the original is still there:confused:if not,then will try to get 1 when we arrive.Last trip we were able to get a meal at The Swan & Dolphin with the front desk's help

Gator
10-15-2010, 07:29 PM
I'll just give it some time. I figure that as long as I have a confirmation#, I'll be fine......but maybe I'll call in the morning;)

SorcererJim
10-16-2010, 12:40 PM
Just got off the phone checking mine... all were there. She mentioned that they are going to be "closing" again on tuesday all day and back up and running again by wednesday at 9am EST. so it looks like they are trying to work out the last few kinks in the system.

Gator
10-16-2010, 02:43 PM
I'm guessing all the reservations that have been made are still there. I tried getting a new time for Le Cellier on one of my days and all the time slots were filled. Darn.

Belster
10-16-2010, 10:19 PM
I would double check the phone number. The same thing happened to me. Then I realized that on some of the reservations I used my home number on accident...ugh! Once I typed in the correct number they all pulled up.

brivers222
10-18-2010, 06:31 PM
all of mine were missing when the system came back up... including CRT, SoA and a few others.... luckily just because they aren't in the system online doesn't mean they are gone. I went to the Poly and the CM was able to pull up all my other ones as well. Didnt have a single problem with any of the missing online ones!

I also had an excel sheet I printed out before the trip with my numbers so I had back up if they truly did lose them