PDA

View Full Version : Mulch, Sweat, and Shears CD?

azcavalier
10-13-2010, 02:12 PM
We love to stop and listen to MSS play at DHS, and this last trip, our in-laws were with us. My DSIL loved them, and afterwards asked the Bass player (and lead singer) if they had CD's available. He said that they did, at the Yous Guys Moychendise shop on the Streets of America. We were on our way out, but my DW told her she'd pick one up the next day.

So, the next day, once the shop opened, my DW headed over there and couldn't find a CD. She asked the CM who was running the shop, and that person acted like they had never heard of the CDs, and that they had never carried them according to her.

So, my question is, have any of you seen these mythical CDs? Know where to get them?

Suz36
10-13-2010, 02:17 PM
I'm pretty sure I remember seeing them exactly there in May. :confused: Sorry, I know that doesn't help you at all.

Strmchsr
10-13-2010, 02:28 PM
I've seen one. Give WDW Merchandising a call. They'll be able to help you out.

brownie
10-14-2010, 12:05 PM
The album is called Los Lawn Boys.

disneymom2000
10-14-2010, 09:55 PM
Maybe the CM was having an off day and didn't know they went by another name. Have you tried searching the net for their CD?

CaptSmee
10-16-2010, 11:44 PM
I bought it at that shop on the streets of america. :party:

azcavalier
10-19-2010, 09:07 AM
I bought it at that shop on the streets of america. :party:

Right. That's the shop where they told us they had no idea what we're talking about.

azcavalier
10-21-2010, 12:43 PM
Sadly, I think that their CD is out of production. It was released 4-5 yeas ago, and you cannot find it online, and we couldn't find it in the park. They have a Facebook page, a MySpace page, and their own website. There are clips you can stream from these pages, and the website even has a "Shop" link, but it goes to a URL that no longer exists.

*sigh*