PDA

View Full Version : What to serve for Bunko?

disney obsessed
10-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Hi.

I have Bunko at my house next week and need a couple of ideas. We usually do small bites. Fruit, dips, small sandwiches............ I am trying to find a new idea. Any suggestions?

azdisneymom
10-13-2010, 12:15 PM
I made southwestern eggrolls (adapted from those served at Chili's). I even took them to a potluck at work. Everyone loves them.

disney obsessed
10-20-2010, 06:47 PM
This is what we had last night and they were a big hit.

Traders Joes makes a Brie Fondue that you put into the oven. YUMMY and very easy.

Figs with red eye ham, a drizzle of honey, and chopped bourbon pralines.

Veggies and dip.

Layered Mexican dip.

Spanikopita ala Trader Joes.

Amoung the wines, beer and hot cider, someone brought a bottle of chocolate wine. That was a HUGE hit! I would recommend it to anyone that likes red wine and chocolate.

VWL Mom
10-21-2010, 08:43 AM
Sounds great! I think I have to check out Trader Joe's Brie Fondue.....mmmmm. I get their circular all the time but have never actually been to the store, now I will try it for sure.

NewDVCowner
10-21-2010, 12:43 PM
Now that it's getting colder I like to utilize my crockpot. A good 'finger food' are bbq meatballs.

One bottle barbeque sauce, one jar of jam (either grape, plum or apricot is best), stir them together and dump pre-cook meatballs into it. Cook on low until everything is heated through. Toothpicks are important for eating, I think.

That's actually what I put together for dinner tonight to be served over rice, though you can certain turn it into bbq meatball sandwiches.