PDA

View Full Version : I Have a Photopass Question

disneymom2000
10-12-2010, 07:30 PM
I have the Disney Visa Reward card. I have a lot of points on it at this point and I was going to pre-order a photopass CD for the discounted price with some of my points. Is this possible? Has anyone done it? I emailed the question to the Disney folks but didn't get a direct answer. They just thanked me for being a return customer and said to email if I had further questions which didn't answer my question at all. They said I could call customer service but it is a long distance call and I have to go through all the automation and it just takes so long to get through.

faline
10-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Do you have a Disney reswards card and are the points on that card? I was able to use the rewards card just like a credit card to pay for an annual pass though I have not tried to use it to pay for a photopass CD. I can't guarantee it would work the same way but don't see why it shouldn't.

DisneyDudet
10-12-2010, 09:33 PM
You can try and here's how...

When you get to the point where you enter your payment information, there should be an option for a "Disney Rewards" card, and possibly a little symbol near the payment area that signifies it as a site where you can use this card.

That is the only way FOR SURE to know, unless someone comes along and has done it before ;)

disneymom2000
10-14-2010, 08:37 PM
OK so I have to wait until they send me the Rewards Card with my points on it and then I can pre-order my CD. I thought I could use up some of the points before asking for the reward card. I will contact them next week. :rocks: