PDA

View Full Version : The Good, The Bad, and the Off We Go Again...

princessjojo
10-11-2010, 07:59 PM
So we finally decided to work a trip to WDW into our already busy schedules. But because of school and ball schedules, we are waiting until June 2011.

The Good: I have waited long enough and watch out WDW, here I come. I've saved long and hard for this trip. BUT...

The Bad: We're having to cut our trip short by a day or so. And the day we get back, I'll probably have to go back to work that night or at the latest, the next morning. Why so soon???

The Off We Go Again: Three or four days afterwe get home, DS15 and I are headed on another long trip, but this time to Yellowstone, Great Salt Lake, Grand Tetons, & Jackson Hole. A science trip his school has planned and I just know they need extra chaperones ;)

My Magic 8 ball is telling me I'm going to be working a lot in the weeks to come.

Mousemates
10-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Focus on the "good" and "the off we go again" and the bad won't be a problem.:thumbsup:

Belster
10-12-2010, 11:29 AM
My husband always has to go back to work the day of or at 5:00 AM the next morning...that is just the nature of his job.

I guess we are all luck to be going at all. :mickey:

Enjoy the planning!!

faline
10-12-2010, 12:13 PM
Lots of fun planning ahead of you!

Suz36
10-12-2010, 12:45 PM
Have you ever been to Yellowstone? We went this summer, and it was amazing! Our whole family puts it a close second behind a WDW vacation (DH might even put it first). It'll all be worth it!!

princessjojo
10-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Suz, we've never been. Always talked about it, but it's just never happened. I think part of it is there's so much to do and see, not unlike WDW really. I'm really excited!!

Granny Jill A
10-13-2010, 02:22 PM
You'll never regret going to those wonderful places. You'll only regret NOT going.

Have a fantastic time!