PDA

View Full Version : Crowds?

kbean
10-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Im bored at home and thinking about running up to disney for the MSSHP and was wondering on crowd level being a holiday.

faline
10-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Since it's almost time for the party to start, I'm wondering what you decided to do? I think the crowds wouldn't be overly awful given that most will still have to get up and go wo work tomorrow.

disneymom2000
10-12-2010, 10:21 PM
If it is an option - then I say go for it. Man, even a bad day at Disney is better than a good day at work (or home even).:blush:

brivers222
10-18-2010, 06:20 PM
if you are referring to the actual Oct 11th MNSSHP date this year.....

Hardly anyone was in the park!!! every single thing was walk on..... Got to meet all the characters that were offered and trick or treat twice around.

In fact CMs were outside mickey's house begging people to come back and see Him and Minnie

Each party there after got a little bit more crowded but rides were all still walk on even on the 14th.

JERSEYDISFAN
10-18-2010, 07:02 PM
Week of 10/10 to 10/16:

Sun & Mon - EPCOT was crowded but manageable. AK was moderate. MK was crowded.
Tues to Thurs - EPCOT light, no waiting for kiosks.
Fri - EPCOT was crowded, some kiosk lines 15 deep.

skisurf2
10-18-2010, 10:51 PM
Pretty crowded last weekend.

Spaceship Tigger
10-19-2010, 10:36 AM
Each party there after got a little bit more crowded but rides were all still walk on even on the 14th.

We were at MNSSHP on the night of the 14th. Were there from 4PM to about 11:15PM. Very rarely was any line a walk-on during our time there. The only time we walked onto anything between 7 and 11 was during Hallowishes and during the 10:00 parade. Waits for most rides were 10-20 minutes but some like Peter Pan and Dumbo reached 40 minutes. At times it was difficult to even walk through the crowds.

Had a great time, but our experience was totally different from those who say that all rides during MNSSHP are walk-on.

brivers222
10-19-2010, 12:50 PM
We were at MNSSHP on the night of the 14th. Were there from 4PM to about 11:15PM. Very rarely was any line a walk-on during our time there. The only time we walked onto anything between 7 and 11 was during Hallowishes and during the 10:00 parade. Waits for most rides were 10-20 minutes but some like Peter Pan and Dumbo reached 40 minutes. At times it was difficult to even walk through the crowds.

Had a great time, but our experience was totally different from those who say that all rides during MNSSHP are walk-on.

Scratch that... I got my dates confused... the 14th was crowded and the only real things that i was able to walk on was Space Mountain...

Meeting the Disney Princesses and Mickey were walk on but that hardly counts as a ride for most lol

The crowds were strong and now I remember mentioning that thankfully we picked Oct 11 and 12th to go to the parties because we were able to do so much on those two days.

Sorry about the Confusion, Oct 14th was a the worst out of all the party days

Spaceship Tigger
10-19-2010, 02:07 PM
Sorry about the Confusion, Oct 14th was a the worst out of all the party days

Yeah, it was our first MNSSHP and not quite what we had been told by others. We still had fun, but we had envisioned ourselves running from ride to ride with no waits for several hours. Instead we had to kind of pick and choose what we wanted to do during the party hours. The crowds actually seemed much lighter during the 4-7PM period before the party started that day.