PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find the ADRs that I made?

andypooh
10-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Is there a place on the WDW website where I can find all the dining reservations I made or I do need to call WDW if I want to confirm everything? Thanks.

26 Days to go!!!

DisneyDINK
10-11-2010, 11:37 AM
I made mine online and I can see theml. I log into the WDW site, click MY RESERVATIONS and I can see all of them.

I'm not sure you can see them if you made them over the phone; the reservations would need to be associated with your online account.

2MuchWDFun
10-11-2010, 12:54 PM
You can look up your ADR's by the reservation number--I made my CRT and HDDR ADR's by phone. There is a link to click on for multiple reservations, plug in all the confirmation numbers and your phone number. You should be able to see them.

I also made 10 ADR's for our other meals---they come up all together when I log into the Disney website (I don't have to put in the confirmation numbers to view them); the CRT and HDDR are not on that list, I have to look them up separately.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
10-11-2010, 12:56 PM
Same for me, as long as you are logged into the Disney website, you should have no issue pulling up your ADR's.

In addition, you should have been sent an email confirmation of your ADR at the time you reserved it.

As mentioned already, if you booked on line for HDDR or Aloha or CRT, not sure if those would show up.

andypooh
10-11-2010, 01:05 PM
nothing showing up for me
i will have to call WDW