PDA

View Full Version : Santa Claus pictures at Magic Kingdom

Twinsowner
10-11-2010, 02:10 AM
Does anyone know if they take pics with santa during every day of the holiday season or do they only take them during the MVMCP?

Strmchsr
10-11-2010, 07:34 AM
Not sure in the MK. I don't remember seeing Santa except during MVMCP. However, I know Santa is in DTD every evening.

Bethis26fan
10-11-2010, 08:27 AM
Last year he was in the MK to the left when you came in to the park. We saw him twice in the mornings. We had a 5 year old with us and he loved Santa as much as Mickey.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
10-11-2010, 05:28 PM
We were there last in 2008. Went to MK on a non MVMCP day and Santa was on mainstreet, on a little offshoot street to the right. I don't know if he is there every day, or just certain days and times.

I know at Epcot I think it was both Mr and Mrs Claus that appeared at the American Pavilion.

Strmchsr
10-11-2010, 07:12 PM
I know at Epcot I think it was both Mr and Mrs Claus that appeared at the American Pavilion.

Yep. I forgot about that. They are there pretty much every day, along with the other Santas from around the world at their respective pavilions (Pere Noel at France, Father Christmas at Canada and UK, etc).

SAHDad
10-12-2010, 10:00 PM
Yep. I forgot about that. They are there pretty much every day, along with the other Santas from around the world at their respective pavilions (Pere Noel at France, Father Christmas at Canada and UK, etc).

Yep. If you wanted pics with Santa, I would really steer you toward Epcot instead.

Bethis26fan
10-14-2010, 03:05 PM
The place set up at the magic kingdom was really cute. They even had a countdown to christmas sign. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/Bethis/DisSanta2.jpg

That's a link to the picture we took as a family it was 12-1-2009.

r4kids
10-14-2010, 03:42 PM

This one of my favorite things about Christmas in Disney, all the Santa's dressed up and getting pics that you wouldn't normally have :)

AndyMan
10-14-2010, 03:44 PM
Yes, Epcot is Santa Central. Great photo opps.

disneymom2000
10-26-2010, 10:15 AM
This year I am going to try and get pictures with all the "Santa's" at EPCOT. I love the big ol' lumberjack dude in the Canada Pavalion.