PDA

View Full Version : any reviews on my ADR's please...

DisneyNut6777
10-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Hey all.:mickey: DW and I arrive this coming Saturday morning (10/16) . Thought I would list our dining choices. We will see how they go! Excellent I hope.
Breakfast: Olivia's (2nd time there love the 3 egg omelet), Chef Mickey's (never been), Kona (Tonga Toast, can't wait to try it), Boma (second time there, it is a great breakfast, food is so good!!), Kouzzina (new one, but looks good).

Lunch: The Wave (first time), Coral Reef (first time also, have seen some rough reviews, but couldn't forgive myself if I did not atleast try it. Hope it is great), 50's Prime Time (1st time here also), Tusker House (whoa another 1st time visit), Rose and Crown (another 1st time visit, but I have been hungry to try that Fish and Chips since I first read the menu).

Dinner: Grand Floridian Cafe (Menu looks great), Cape May Cafe (lets hit the Seafood Buffet. Sounds good, have to give it a shot), Narcoossees (The NAME says it all!! 2nd time here. We went last year and had the Maine Lobster, it was excellent, DW had Lobster tail, and and twin medallions of filet mignon. MMM-Boy. It was good, I'll have the same this year, hope wife tries the maine lobster this time too.
the Desserts are YUMMY. Service was OUTSTANDING!!), Via Napoli ( Did you say Pizza????? Can't wait to try this. We are looking forward to it also. Hope I have room left for F&W.. :D:D

Brooklynos
10-10-2010, 09:29 PM
We haven't tried most places on your list (gives me some ideas though ;)) but as far as Chef Mickeys, food is the same breakfast buffet as everywhere else but we thoroughly enjoyed i. We are not big fans of Boma but haven't tried breakfast there, dinner was :sick: for us. Coral Reef is good, not great, not terrible. We eat there every trip and alway look forward to it's ambiance. Food is average I would say since they took away the blackened catfish. LOVE 50's primetime!!!! So much fun playing along with the servers and the food is good. The Smores dessert is awesome and the pot roast entree is delicious. The bar in the waiting area is one of our favorites too!!

Have a great trip and I look forward to your reviews. :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-10-2010, 09:40 PM
You will love Kona for breakfast, tonga toast was great but really loved the Big Kahuna with the macadamia nut pancakes

DisneyNut6777
10-10-2010, 11:02 PM
You will love Kona for breakfast, tonga toast was great but really loved the Big Kahuna with the macadamia nut pancakes
I hear ya. DW is going for the Tonga Toast, I have had my eye on the Big Kahuna since looking thru the menu. :eat::tasty:

Gator
10-11-2010, 12:20 AM
It sounds like you're gonna get full.:mickey:

If you're trying the Coral Reef for the first time, don't worry. If you like seafood, you'll love this place. It's really good food.