PDA

View Full Version : FL Annual Pass & the Dining Plans

AtoZgirl
10-10-2010, 11:32 AM
I've read a lot up on them offering dining plans and/or free dining. I just purchased a FL residents annual pass and I don't know how to go about adding the dining plan or how to get free dining. Can you experts help me with all my confusion?! Thanks in advanced :mickey:

Daisy'sMom
10-10-2010, 12:10 PM
If you want the free dining, you have to buy a two day magic your way ticket along with your hotel. You will not get any fl AP discounts, the free dining is what you get.
We checked into it and found we were going to have to pay alot more for the free dining.
We kept our AP discount.

KAT1811
10-10-2010, 12:57 PM
As an Annual Passholder/Florida Resident you are better off purchasing the Tables in Wonderland card which gives you 20% off your meals (including alcoholic beverages) at most restaurants in WDW. The TIW card does add on an automatic 18% gratuity but that never bothers us as we typically tip at least 20%. The card costs $75 but if you frequently dine in WDW the card pays for itself very quickly.

Daisy'sMom
10-10-2010, 02:30 PM
A few of the restaurants do give you a discount with your AP. Check the AP site at Disney.:mickey:

AtoZgirl
10-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Thanks everyone!