PDA

View Full Version : IASM Refurb

Fastpasssteve
10-09-2010, 11:14 PM
Dear Intercot Friends,

I know 'It's A Small World' is closed for refurbishment of some sort. If they finish work early, is there any possibility that they will re-open early? Is there any past history of this happening? Please advise.

Many thanks.

Mousemates
10-10-2010, 12:03 AM
sure there always is the possibility of either a "soft opening" or early opening if things get done quicker than expected.

missymouseworld
10-10-2010, 07:07 AM
I seem to remember something recently regarding Small World being used for the upcoming "Let the Memories Begin..." theme. I thought they were going to be posting pictures of guests memories during the ride??

CaptainSad
10-10-2010, 08:31 PM
IASW isn't closed...

CaptainSad
10-10-2010, 08:34 PM
My bad.. I was thinking of something else.. IASW is closed right now.. Sorry...

SorcererJim
10-10-2010, 08:43 PM
IASM in Dinsneyland is going to be used for the memory picture projections if I remember correctly. So, you were "close" in your thinking :mickey:

WDWfanatic742
10-10-2010, 08:52 PM
Refurbs don't usually ever open up early. New rides or big updates to existing rides most of the time do. Since this is just reconfiguring the queue line for better flow, they might be able to open early. Just don't expect them to.

Melanie
10-10-2010, 11:13 PM
I seem to remember something recently regarding Small World being used for the upcoming "Let the Memories Begin..." theme. I thought they were going to be posting pictures of guests memories during the ride??

SorcererJim is correct in that it is the IASW at Disneyland, but just wanted to point out that the pictures are going to be projected on the outside facade, not inside during the ride.

disneymom2000
10-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Soooo will they post pics of the people or actually project pictures on the facade throughout the day like a video?:confused: