PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Recommendations For Large Group

DisneyMom12
10-08-2010, 09:15 PM
I have a ways to go before my trip. I can't make my ADR til Feb, but I am starting to plan where we will eat since it's such a large group. We are 17 adults and 6 kids at the moment. Could be more. Any suggestions? I usually stick to the same places, so I'm trying to mix it up this time around. I will hopefully be doing the Grand Gatherings Breakfast at Tony's Town Square. Thank you.

jmj18
10-08-2010, 09:49 PM
We've had large parties at Fulton's in DTD....the food is AWESOME!

LudwigVonDrake
10-10-2010, 11:15 AM
'Ohana or 50s Prime Time :eat:

Grumpy.
10-10-2010, 11:24 AM
23 people!!! How about cut out the middle man and eat right at a grocery store!! :funny:

azcavalier
10-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Buffets and Family style restaurants. You don't want to have 22 people ordering from a menu. You'll NEVER get the food, and guaranteed something is going to get messed up. Trust me. We just got back and had only 14 people in our group. The few times we ordered off the menu, it was painful.

So....

O'Hana
Crystal Palace
1900 Park Fare
Chef Mickey's
Tusker House
Liberty Tree
Garden Grill (You won't all sit together)
Biergarten
Hoop De Do
Hollywood and Vine

These are the only ones I can think of at the moment.

ElenitaB
10-10-2010, 10:13 PM
You really can't go wrong with a buffet or someplace where they serve family style. Some of our favorites are Boma and 'Ohana. There's really something for everyone (from vegetarians on through picky eaters), no need for a park pass. The only restriction you will have is the need to be seated within the first 30 minutes (not totally sure of the time but it's something like that) of the restaurant's opening. They'll help you with all the details on the group dining line.

Gator
10-11-2010, 12:22 AM
Try Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge. They have lot's of space there, and you can have everybody order the wagon wheel. They just keep bringing food to you until you're all stuffed.

KAT1811
10-18-2010, 02:45 PM
'Ohana
Crystal Palace
1900 Park Fare
Trail's End
Hoop-Dee-Doo
Mama Melrose's
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Captain's Grill
Grand Floridian Cafe

Good luck! That's a lot of people!! I thought figuring out a trip for 15 was hard!