PDA

View Full Version : Food and Wine Location?

SandmanGStefani24
10-08-2010, 02:01 AM
So I am a f&W newbie...where are the booths located for this? Between FW and WS? Somewhere in the WS?

And what did you think about it? Good/Bad, portion size? Crowd levels?

Just saw Billy Ocean is gonna be playing too..

:drummer::rocker: get out of my dreams....
get into my car!!:car: :D should be cool to see

Melanie
10-08-2010, 06:52 AM
They are in the World Showcase, with the existing countries kiosk's with their pavilions, and the others spaced throughout.

I think the portion sizes are just right to allow for the opportunity to try many different things. Reports so far this year on crowds is that it's been busy. I know last Saturday was slammed! It is the first week though. I'd definitely recommend going on a weekday if possible. :thumbsup:

Scar
10-08-2010, 06:56 AM
The booths are spread all around WS promenade.

It's a great event. The portions are mostly small, but priced reasonably (for WDW anyway.) The crowds are heavy from Friday evening through Sunday evening. Otherwise, the crowds are fine.

Maybe I'll see you there.

Wrigley
10-08-2010, 12:16 PM
The Food and Wine Festival is AWESOME!!! It is our new favorite time of year to visit Disney. The booths are located in WS, and there are alot of them. THe portion size is just right, so you can sample many items and not get too full too fast. We tried many tasty items last year, and we still talk about it all the time! We found crouds to be lighter during the afternoon that in the evening. Have a great time!

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-08-2010, 12:45 PM
Had a friend just get back, she said Germany had some yummy snacks

Mitzie
10-08-2010, 01:21 PM
We love the F&W. This will be our 3rd year in a row and already wanting to go back next year. Last year we were there on a Sat. and it was busy. There was a huge group of Fl. Gator fans in matching t-shirts that were very entertaining. We like that if you are on the dining plan most items can be bought with a snack credit.

johnO
10-08-2010, 07:59 PM
We'll be there in three weeks!

SandmanGStefani24
10-09-2010, 12:52 AM
We'll be there in three weeks!

ditto! gonna be there early in the last week of oct! just now starting to get psyched...

wdwfan
10-09-2010, 02:29 PM
You can go to disney.com and see a map of WS and location of the booths.

SandmanGStefani24
10-10-2010, 12:00 PM
You can go to disney.com and see a map of WS and location of the booths.

Just found it! :thanks:

Am a little worried now that I might over indulge and be too full to ride any rides! All of the food sounds great!

Better pace myself...

garymacd
10-10-2010, 02:09 PM
We just got back from WDW where we ate and drank our way half-way around the world before our stomaches finally said, "Enough!"

Then a quick pint at England and off we waddled again for more fun.

Portions were good for just a quick taste of everything. There seem to be more kiosks set up on the Mexico side than the Canada side, so we started there. Next time, we will start on the Canada side.

We didn't notice the crowds to be too bad, just average for the day we were there.

vws_and_disney
10-11-2010, 06:29 PM
I love the pretzel, bratwurst, and saurkraut in Germany!!! 18 days!

disneymom2000
10-12-2010, 10:24 PM
Just saw Billy Ocean is gonna be playing too..

:drummer::rocker: get out of my dreams....
get into my car!!:car: :D should be cool to see

Didn't know they had entertainment as well. This is going to be a must do for my next visit.