PDA

View Full Version : Where to eat in MK???

SoaringDisney
10-06-2010, 02:28 PM
Trip coming up in November and am trying to decide where to do dinner in Magic Kingdom. Although we have been to MK several times, we have never done a sit down meal, except for the Princess breakfast at the castle a few years ago. Please help me make a decision.:confused:
I will have my 15 yr old DD, who is not too picky of an eater, with me if that helps.

Thanks so much for your help!!!

Disney1977
10-06-2010, 02:39 PM
I really like Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch. The food was very good and the service was excellent.

Have fun planning.

PETE FROM NYC
10-06-2010, 02:43 PM
IMHO, the Castle is way overpriced.
Last month we had a decent meal at Liberty Tree Tavern, I recommend this place.
We also had a dinner at Plaza Restaurant, which I do not endorse.
If you like buffets, we always like Crystal Palace.
I suggest browsing the MENUS page.

bostonsam
10-06-2010, 02:55 PM
I would agree that our Liberty Tree Tavern dinner was great:thumbsup:if your son would rather a buffet,Crystal Palace was very good...we had lunch,but assume the dinner must be as well

BrerGnat
10-06-2010, 03:14 PM
I second Liberty Tree Tavern for LUNCH. Great menu, food is what I would call excellent for the price point and location inside a theme park.

diz_girl
10-06-2010, 03:32 PM
I'd recommend the Crystal Palance for dinner. We've eaten dinner there twice in the past five years (both times without kids). DH commented how much he liked it the first time, so I made sure we ate dinner there on the next trip. They have a nice variety and it's very good. The servers were also good.

Yes, it's a character meal, but your DD might like her picture with Pooh. Also, it's fun to watch the reactions of all of the little kids, especially the ones who are in complete awe of the characters.

Although it's a bit noisy, the CP is open and airy and enjoyable.

cer
10-06-2010, 03:43 PM
I'd recommend Crystal Palace in park.

However - I have also used my days at MK to experience dining at the monorail resorts as well and there are a number of excellent dining experiences just a monorail ride away.

I understand you wanting to stay in the park, but those resorts are so close and convenient, if you choose to consider them, you will have a lot more dining options. :mickey:

cer
10-06-2010, 03:49 PM
I see your trip is next month! :thumbsup:

In addition to what the previous posters have recommended, I also suggest you spend some time looking at the Disney Dining online reservation system. There may be limited availability in certain restaurants and that may help you narrow down your decision.

Good luck and have a wonderful trip. :mickey: