PDA

View Full Version : Booked HDDR and SOA and CRT online....

brivers222
10-05-2010, 10:55 AM
I just realized that I have the ADR confirmation numbers, but i don't actually have tickets or anything.... can anyone elighten me as when and where I pick up tickets for the following:

Hoop Dee Doo Revue

Spirit of Aloha

Cinderella's Royal Table

I have my ADR number, what else will i need?

The Hitchhiking Ghost
10-05-2010, 11:29 AM
I believe, and I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong, that your tickets should be available for you at your resort when you check in.

If you are not staying on property then I'm not sure. I think with HDDR you and probably Aloha you would pick them up probably a suggested 1/2 hour or more prior to scheduled show time at the shows location.

I don't think you should need anything more than your ADR as they should have these shows already on hold on a credit card. Only change would be if you decide to use the DDP for payment vs. OOP.

Glad you got into the HDDR. Been looking for over two weeks and still can't get into it for our travel dates.

brivers222
10-05-2010, 11:36 AM
Glad you got into the HDDR. Been looking for over two weeks and still can't get into it for our travel dates.

Thanks for the information!!!

I am totally shocked I did too. I didnt have a lot of issues booking my stuff... but then tweaking the times and stuff as I got closer i found that almost nothing is left from a vast majority of the places i booked.

Then again I found out that its not free dining my week so that would explain the ease at getting the ADRs.. however that must mean that its going to be pretty crowded next week with all of them booking

2MuchWDFun
10-05-2010, 03:54 PM
For CRT-just go to the check in area inside the castle gates, have your confirmation number with you just in case. No ticket required. It is just like a regular dining reservation.

For Hoop de Doo Review it is recommended to pick up your tickets ahead of time. You need to get them at the Pioneer Hall. If you drove, then drive over to Ft Wilderness and pick them up, or take a boat from MK or Wilderness Lodge (and I believe the Contemporary) to Ft. Wilderness. You can also take a bus.

I have not been to the Spirit of Aloha so I don't know their check-in/ticket system.