PDA

View Full Version : Switching hotels

jenperich
10-05-2010, 10:31 AM
In two days, we'll be arriving to VWL, only to spend one night, when we will move on to BLT. I know I have moved to a different hotel, but when I was younger, and not "in charge". I also remember it being very easy. However, I don't remember what I have to do. Please help. Thanks!

Seasonscraps
10-05-2010, 12:40 PM
It's a piece of cake!

If you are doing the transfer, pack up your stuff and head over to BLT to check in. If your room isn't ready you can leave your bags will bell services.

If bell services is moving the bags for you, call them in the morning for pickup and tell them you are transferring to BLT. You can either head over to BLT to check in or do it later in the day. Your bags will show up later in the afternoon. It will take several hours so you should keep anything you need in a serperate bag that you can hang onto (or even check since you will have access). When you get into your room, call bell services to bring up your bags.

Have a great trip!

KAT1811
10-10-2010, 03:47 PM
It's a piece of cake!

If you are doing the transfer, pack up your stuff and head over to BLT to check in. If your room isn't ready you can leave your bags will bell services.

If bell services is moving the bags for you, call them in the morning for pickup and tell them you are transferring to BLT. You can either head over to BLT to check in or do it later in the day. Your bags will show up later in the afternoon. It will take several hours so you should keep anything you need in a serperate bag that you can hang onto (or even check since you will have access). When you get into your room, call bell services to bring up your bags.

Have a great trip!

Last year we did the same thing but we moved twice. Each time we moved our own luggage and checked in before going on with our day. That way at the end of the day when we were exhausted we were all settled in.

Mousemates
10-10-2010, 09:43 PM
You will have to do very little other than show up at the resort. Bell services at WL can transfer your luggage to Bell Services at BLT for you and when you go over to check in you can either pick them up or have them bring them up to you.

However, please note that the luggage transfer can take a while (in terms of getting them to BLT) and if you want to have access to your luggage earlier in the day (say if you have called ahead and requested a room that is available for early check in) then you (and your luggage) can always take a taxi from WL to BLT (will probably cost about six dollars plus tip).

Remember that personal transportation options for you (remember luggage is seriously frowned upon on Disney resort transportation) to go from VLW to BLT would include taking the very pleasant water taxi to the CR and then making a short walk