PDA

View Full Version : T-Shirt Ideas...Help!!!

Belster
10-05-2010, 09:34 AM
So we leave in 2 weeks and all of the sudden I want to make themed t-shirts.

I need help coming up with an idea as to what I should put on it.

Help!!!!

Thanks a bunch!

Belster
10-05-2010, 09:36 AM
Ok it might help to know some ideas about who is going...lol.

We have 8 total:

Me
DH
DD 13
DS 5
DS 2
Grandma
Grandpa
Uncle 22

2MuchWDFun
10-05-2010, 11:01 AM
Do you want them all to be the same? Is there a reason you are all going on vacation together? Celebrating someone's birthday, anniversary or accomplishment? If you are then I'd mention it on the shirts.
For example:
"The Belster Family 2010 Disney Celebration of Grandpa's Birthday" Then Grandpa can have a shirt that says, "I'm the Birthday Boy"or "I'm Celebrating turning 50", or whatever you are celebrating. Put the same image on each shirt: favorite character(s), Cinderella's castle, or another favorite Disney image.

We'll be making t-shirts for our trip in December. We're doing individual designs (but there are only 3 of us! and we have over 2 months to finish them!)

My Ds-22 made a "Motormania is not a crime" t-shirt with a picture of Mr. Toad
I made an "Adventure thru Inner Space" t-shirt (it's an old ride that used to be in Tomorrowland at Disneyland). I have fond memories of this ride from my childhood (grew up near Anaheim).
My husband is still deciding.

Another thought--have you checked the disneystore.com? They have t-shirts that can be customized. You should have them within 2 weeks. Good luck--I'm sure whatever you decide it'll be great.
Nancy

Belster
10-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Do you want them all to be the same? Is there a reason you are all going on vacation together? Celebrating someone's birthday, anniversary or accomplishment? If you are then I'd mention it on the shirts.
For example:
"The Belster Family 2010 Disney Celebration of Grandpa's Birthday" Then Grandpa can have a shirt that says, "I'm the Birthday Boy"or "I'm Celebrating turning 50", or whatever you are celebrating. Put the same image on each shirt: favorite character(s), Cinderella's castle, or another favorite Disney image.

We'll be making t-shirts for our trip in December. We're doing individual designs (but there are only 3 of us! and we have over 2 months to finish them!)

My Ds-22 made a "Motormania is not a crime" t-shirt with a picture of Mr. Toad
I made an "Adventure thru Inner Space" t-shirt (it's an old ride that used to be in Tomorrowland at Disneyland). I have fond memories of this ride from my childhood (grew up near Anaheim).
My husband is still deciding.

Another thought--have you checked the disneystore.com? They have t-shirts that can be customized. You should have them within 2 weeks. Good luck--I'm sure whatever you decide it'll be great.
Nancy

We are not celebrating anything special...just going. :mickey:

Thank you so much for the great ideas! Keep em coming!!!:mickey:

sainter
10-05-2010, 02:30 PM
We always have at least one
"Matching Tshirt Day". I just get T shirts (one year I even found inexpensive light-weight polo shirts) that are all the same color and put iron on Disney characters (each person's fav) patches - the kind that look like they have been embroidered on. It makes for nice group pictures.

Oh yeah, I have also used fabric paint and painted a little bit - flowers or a pattern at the neck of the women's T shirts to make them a bit more feminine.

brownie
10-05-2010, 02:33 PM
How about something along the lines of "Eight is Enough"?

ftwildernesskid
10-05-2010, 02:45 PM
Possibly a you and the 7 Dwarfs theme...everyone could have their own name that pertains to them on the back and the (whatever) and the 7 dwarfs on the front.

Belster
10-06-2010, 11:23 PM
Thought that some would like to know what I decided to do.

I found a person that has free mickey ear templates...so I downloaded the Waltograph font and wrote ________ family vacation 2010. That will be going on the front of the shirt.

On the back it will look like a team shirt. Picture of person's fav character in the middle of the shirt with the character name across the upper back.