PDA

View Full Version : Pirate's & Pals Fireworks Voyage

DisneyPrincess21
10-05-2010, 03:03 AM
Has anyone done one of these?

Was it worth the money?

Is it something a family of Adults (Me-25,
Mom-54 Dad-57) can do? Or is it more of a family/children thing?

Do they do these every night?

Do they run on MVMCP nights?

I found a clip online of about 5 minutes of the voyage and it seemed fun and Patches was funny.

My favorite fireworks show is Wishes and we are always trying to find new things to do while at WDW, and while the price isn't "cheap" I thought it might be a fun new experience for us. Possibly wanting to do this on our first night after we arrive in WDW. :pirate: :fworks:

What does everyone think?

lynnek
10-05-2010, 06:33 AM
We are doing the Pirates and Pals in Nov--actually my DH, 10 and 12 yr old. I found out it doesn't run every night and runs at different times. The time I booked for them, it starts at 8:45(the other time was 6:45 on another night). I liked the idea of the later time--older group I was thinking. Info I got when booking: They start at the Contemporary for meet and greet with some characters, have some snacks and then board the boat by 9:30 for the 10:00 fireworks. This is our first trip to WDW, so I didn't book too many extras as we will probably be overwhelmed with the normal stuff. We gave this to my husband for his birthday.

LVT
10-05-2010, 07:05 AM
Have fun and please report back. I am also looking for something fun to make my 21 year old son groan then laugh.