PDA

View Full Version : How is Shutters at CBR?

Gator
10-04-2010, 04:10 PM
Can't decide where I want to go at DHS, and so I was wondering if anyone had eaten at Shutters where we'll be staying. Would it be better than the places DHS?

fatboy
10-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Shutters is OK. Not great but not terrible either. If possible to get a sit down at Fifties Primetime or the Mama Melrose I would. Shutters is conveniant and serves its purpose, I would not however plan a meal there unless it was a down day or you where going to be there anyway. Hope this helps.

MOJoe
10-04-2010, 04:54 PM
Not so sure how it has been lately, but Shutters used to get very poor reviews a couple of years ago. 50's Prime Time is probably a better bet.

mickey_M_lvr
10-04-2010, 04:56 PM
Welp I guess I will start this off.... We ate there the last time we were in the World... I think that Shutters looks really nice but the food was nothing to write home about. If I remember right the most appealing thing at the time was a salad (which most of our party ordered). I guess what I am trying to say is that it isn't high on our list to every visit again. Sorry.

I hope you have a great time wherever you eat! :mickey:

luvdiznee
10-04-2010, 08:05 PM
The wings are good at Shutters. Since you are staying there, I would consider giving it a try. But I would not go out of my way to eat there. :cool: