PDA

View Full Version : 'ello

Savvy
10-02-2010, 05:40 PM
Hello <3

I apologize if this is in the wrong section-still trying to get used to how this forum is set up.

Anywho... Hi! My name is Brittany. I joined this forum three years ago, but never really posted all that much. I can't tell you why. Just a few days ago I started thinking about Intercot and decided to give it another shot. So, here I am :)

I'm 18 years old, have been to Disneyland 11 times, and Walt Disney World 7 times and fill up the time in between trips with Disney park music. My biggest aspiration is to be an animator, but we'll see how that goes. I love writing, drawing, editing videos, reading, singing-basically anything in the Liberal Arts category.

My favorite Disney character is Mickey Mouse, and my favorite movie is Treasure Planet. Fantasmic is what I live for. Other favorites: The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, Hercules, Fantasia, Aladdin, etc. Basically anything from the 90's, seeing as how those are the movies I grew up with.

Some favorite books: Harry Potter, Eragon, The Hunger Games, Pendragon, Percy Jackson, anything Meg Cabot, etc. Favorite movies: Harry Potter, James Bond, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Star Trek, The Bourne Trilogy, Die Hard, Lord of the Rings, Batman Begins + The Dark Knight, etc. I love movies and reading, and I freely admit that I'm a geek in every sense of the word.

And, uh, I guess I'll finish off this post with a fun fact: my mom is a member of these boards. *waves frantically* Hi, mom <3

It's a pleasure to meet you all :D

Ed
10-02-2010, 06:04 PM
:welcome: BACK, BRITTANY !!

I'm sure you'll find lots of helpful info and scads of nice folks hanging out here. And, yes - - that includes your mom!

:cool:

faline
10-02-2010, 07:03 PM
Hi Brittany! :mickey:

Keep all those dreams alive and continue to strive for what you want in life!

T-Belle
10-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Hi Brittany! Hope all your dreams come true!!!! Being a Disney animator has got to be one of the coolest jobs in the world!!!!

Savvy
10-02-2010, 08:45 PM
Hi Brittany! Hope all your dreams come true!!!! Being a Disney animator has got to be one of the coolest jobs in the world!!!!

Yes, it is :D I'll (hopefully) get there someday!

It is wonderful to meet you all, and thank you for the warm welcome <3

Mousefever
10-02-2010, 09:28 PM
It's nice to have you here, Brittany!

Amy

Renfairwedding
10-02-2010, 11:56 PM
:yay: :welcome: BACK!!!!

Disney4us2
10-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Welcome Back:wave:

Melanie
10-03-2010, 05:21 PM
Welcome back to INTERCOT! :thumbsup:

vizsla
10-04-2010, 05:21 AM
Welcome Back:mickey:

Savvy
10-04-2010, 12:42 PM
Thank you, everyone <3
It is wonderful to meet you all.

DisneyMelissa
10-04-2010, 02:45 PM
Welcome back! :mickey:

brivers222
10-05-2010, 11:44 AM
:sail: aye lass! welcome *insert cool popping flashing sign here*

brownie
10-05-2010, 02:37 PM
:sail: aye lass! welcome :welcome:

There you go!

Savvy
10-05-2010, 03:05 PM
Aye, it be a pleasure to meet ya, gents and ladies. A most welcoming sight, indeed.

garymacd
10-10-2010, 03:03 PM
Welcome back Brittany.

Keep those dreams alive! You never know how life will turn for you.

My youngest daughter wanted to take a college internship at WDW in Graphic Design. Unfortunately, in order for her to do so, she had to be going to a US college.

She graduated a year and a half ago and finally got a job six months ago with a company that designs and markets products for companies such as Samsonite, American Tourister, etc.

Two weeks ago she was offered a promotion from their design department to the developement team, and if all goes well, by this time next year, she will be in charge of their entire Disney line of products!

Life can do weird things to your life! Keep dreaming.

ElenitaB
10-10-2010, 10:31 PM
Welcome back, Brittany! :wave: