PDA

View Full Version : Walk ups at WCC

IrishMickey
10-01-2010, 06:48 PM
Do they have walk ups at WCC, we have an ADR but it is going to be tight from checkin to ADR. But if we can walk up then I will not worry. Thanks

ElenitaB
10-01-2010, 06:56 PM
It really depends on what time you'll be heading to the check-in desk. If it's the height of the dinner hour and you're going at a busy time, it might be difficult. We've been able to get in as a walk-in for breakfast and dinner, but going for dinner after the dinner rush (on our arrivel day after we checked in and dropped off our gear in our room).

If for some reason you can't get in, Roaring Forks has some really good offerings. :thumbsup:

disneymom2000
10-01-2010, 07:13 PM
Just a suggestion as this has happened to us. We left one person at the resort to do the checkin and the rest of the crew grabbed a cab and got signed in to the restaurant and as soon as the checkin at the resort was complete they joined us at the restaurant. We used Magical Express so we didn't have to worry about a lot of luggage, so I don't know what your situation is but if you have some luggage, the resort might allow you to leave it at the desk until you get back to take it to the room.

IrishMickey
10-02-2010, 11:21 AM
We will be using ME, and we have reservations at dinner time, but we land at 2:40 so we were giving ME time and check-in two hours, and then it would a rush, but we could try and hit the WCC after the dinner rush, I had not even thought of that, thanks! :number1:

#1donaldfan
10-04-2010, 12:54 PM
We did for breakfast one year...and what a wonderful breakfast it was. I was during Christmas week, maybe New Years Day and it was rather busy, but we got a table for 5 in about 10 minutes....!!:thumbsup: