PDA

View Full Version : SSR 2 bedroom villa

lovetheprincesses
10-01-2010, 02:56 PM
Which district should I request, and what level? How many levels are there? We have never stayed there. There will be 2 adults and one 11 year old. :)

Basket Mommy
10-02-2010, 01:37 PM
If you want to be near the pool/counter service you need to request to be in the Springs. If I remember correctly, there are 3 or 4 floors. The Springs has Grand Villas, so it's possible you'll end up on the 1st or 2nd floor since the Villas take up the top 2 floors.

lovetheprincesses
10-02-2010, 05:27 PM
thanks!

Ed
10-02-2010, 05:57 PM
We recently had a 2-BR "lockoff" at SSR - - it was a 1BR and a Studio w/connecting doorway between the two. That way we ended up with a full kitchen plus a kitchenette and two full bathrooms. Very comfortable for 8 of us (6 adults, 2 kids) staying there. It was on the second floor of one of the Carousel buildings.

The Springs are closest to the main pool and food court.

Just curious - - do you really need a 2 BR for 2 adults and one child? The 1 BR has a queen in the actual bedroom and a very comfortable sofa bed in the living room area. The toilet and shower are accessible from either room without disturbing the occupants of either area. And the price/points difference is significant.

lovetheprincesses
10-04-2010, 03:18 PM
Thank you for the information! :) Well, we got the room only discount, so we saved a significant amount, and my daughter is tall for her age. We have not had very good luck with sofa beds in hotels in the past, and didn't want her sleeping on something uncomfortable for that long. If just a night or two, it wouldn't concern me, but I just didn't know how comfortable the sofa bed would be/combined with interrupting the common family area. :)