PDA

View Full Version : Made my ADR's!!

angel2931
09-30-2010, 08:29 PM
Woohoo!! I made our ADR's for our trip in Feb! 2 are new restaurants to us and 2 we have been to before! They are all character meals b/c it is the only way to get my 2 yo DS to sit through a meal!!

Character Lunch @ Hollywood & Vine
Character Lunch @ Crystal Palace
Character Dinner @ Garden Grill
Character Breakfast @ Ohana's

This just makes my vaca seem more real!! :cloud9::mickey:

HoosierDisneyFan
09-30-2010, 09:19 PM
Wow your family must love Character dining!

We have never been to Hollywood & Vine (always seem to go to 50s Prime Time or Mama Melrose's if we eat in DHS).

I have eaten at Crystal Palace for Breakfast. Great buffet, especially if you like Winne the Pooh.

Never been to Garden Grill but have heard good things. Always seems to be other choices that my family prefers in EPCOT.

We love Ohana's but never been there for breakfast. Actually tried to get ADRs for beakfast for upcoming Dec trip but could not get a good time so we are eating next doot at Grand Floridian Cafe.

When my son was younger he always loved Cafe Mickey's. In my opinion the buffet was average but the charter were great.

Have a great trip!:chef:

angel2931
09-30-2010, 10:58 PM
Wow your family must love Character dining!

We normally eat at other restaurants too, but this time it is only My DH, myself and our 2 year old DS. Eating out with him is normally no fun... his attention span is very short and we normally have to inhale our dinner before he is bored with sitting at the table! LOL. I am hoping by doing all Character Meals, my DS will be distracted by the characters so that my Hubby and I can actually chew our food! LOL

sassy2000
10-01-2010, 10:10 AM
Good choices. I'm sure your son will have a blast.

brivers222
10-01-2010, 10:10 AM
We are eating at all of yours except Hollywood and Vine (can't really say I care for the characters)

This is going to be a fun trip for my fiancee and I... almost all of our dining is character lol

LudwigVonDrake
10-04-2010, 02:10 PM
Good job!! :wave:

WDWCrazyKaren
10-05-2010, 09:21 AM
Excellent choices! And character meals are the only way I can get my DH to sit through a meal...:cool:

Jennifer_and_Chris
10-06-2010, 04:07 PM
Love Ohana's!!!!! our fav !