PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP wristbands

BraddyB
09-30-2010, 06:59 PM
Is there a station set up like in past years for you to get your wrist band if you are already in the park? Is it still near the castle? What time are they starting to distribute them? Thanks for the help !!!!

CanadaLovesDisney
09-30-2010, 09:41 PM
All the cast members are waiting to put your braclet on right outside the turnstiles. So as soon as you come in!

09-30-2010, 10:30 PM
Is there a station set up like in past years for you to get your wrist band if you are already in the park? Is it still near the castle? What time are they starting to distribute them? Thanks for the help !!!!

Usually in the Rose Garden (off of the Tomorrowland or Fantasyland Bridge) at 4pm. Assume the same for this year, but haven't been there yet this year.

BraddyB
09-30-2010, 11:31 PM
Usually in the Rose Garden (off of the Tomorrowland or Fantasyland Bridge) at 4pm. Assume the same for this year, but haven't been there yet this year.

Thats where we went 2 years ago. Since we are going to be in the park around 2pm I was hoping they would have that setup again.

Mitzie
10-01-2010, 09:16 AM
I thought I saw a photo from this years party showing cm's set up outside of Stiches place...

SoaringEpcot
10-01-2010, 10:01 AM
Yes, I was there last week. They were giving them out at the entrance and right between Sticth and the bridge to Tomorrowland.

disneymom2000
10-06-2010, 10:23 PM
Are the locations marked on the maps you get as you enter the park? Until I found Intercot, I didn't even know you had to get a wristband to stay in the park for the festivities.