PDA

View Full Version : Pool Bar Hopping?

DisneyDINK
09-30-2010, 01:31 PM
I was just reading another thread mentioning the pool bar at the CR might be the closest place to get a beer to the MK. It got me thinking. WDW says no pool hopping, but can you use the pool bars at other resorts?

In your opinion are there any pool bars nice enough to warrant a special trip? :cool::beer::marg::ack::thumbsup:

faline
09-30-2010, 01:50 PM
We've stoped in a pool bar at a resort, on occasion for a drink. Oftentimes, the lounges do not open until mid or late afternoon and if you want a beer around lunch time, this might be the only available option.

Scar
09-30-2010, 02:15 PM
No one will ever stop you from spending money at WDW. Even the bar a Stormalong Bay is outside of the rope.

Most of the pool bars are nice, with friendly bartenders. But as equally expensive as the indoor ones.

KAT1811
10-04-2010, 03:22 PM
I can't say I have been to a pool bar that would get me to make a special trip to be there. IMHO there are plenty of other bars I would visit first. Actually I prefer to walk around the World Showcase. Margarita in Mexico, wine in Italy, Champagne in France, beer in UK, etc.

big blue and hairy
10-04-2010, 06:38 PM
The pool bar at Coronado Springs is worth the trip. Good drinks, and they serve food!

:sulley: