PDA

View Full Version : Dining during Extra Magic Hours

Gator
09-29-2010, 07:07 PM
I've almost got a new trip ready to book. But one question: do they keep CS resaurants open during Extra Magic Hours-evening? We're getting in at 6 on the flight and I thought we could swing by MK for EMH and grab a bite there and hit Pirates or something. Thanks.

TheRustyScupper
09-29-2010, 07:44 PM
1) During the evening, 1-2 small snacking eateries may remain open.
2) During busy periods.
3) The vast majority close down.
4) I would not plan upon eating during EMH hours.

Hammer
09-30-2010, 08:20 AM
I have to disagree with the previous poster. Every evening EMH at MK I have attended, regardless of the time of year, Pecos Bill's has been open. Many have reported that 1 bay at Cosmic Ray's remains open (though no Sonny Eclipse). I've seen the Lunching Pad and Sleepy Hollow refreshments open as well.

MagicalGuest
09-30-2010, 08:32 AM
If you're staying on property, most of the food courts are open until midnight. If you have a quick snack at the airport, you could go to the parks for a bit and then return to your resort for a snack.

Sylvia
10-02-2010, 11:11 PM
I second the comments regarding Cosmic Ray's and Pecos Bill's.

I always eat during EMH; I'm one of those people who enjoys being in the MK late at night, just enjoying the sounds. On my last trip (May 10) I had a late meal at Cosmic Ray's. On my Sep 09 trip, I had a late meal at Pecos Bill's. They may not stay open until the end of EMH, though, so check with a CM regarding closing time. Pecos Bill's seems to close earlier than Cosmic Ray's, though.