PDA

View Full Version : What are the best DDP restaurants for Seafood?

DisneyNut6777
09-29-2010, 05:55 PM
Hey all, what are the best Disney Dining Plan restaurants that have good Seafood. Going in 2 weeks, was considering Fultons, but know they are not on DDP, so was still thinking about adding the DDP if we can find a couple of good Seefood restaurants on it. Any ideas will be appreciated. Thank you!!:mickey:

lettripp
09-29-2010, 05:59 PM
I haven't been myself but I hear the Cape May Seafood Buffett at Beach Club can be good. It is deff on my list of to-dos.

faline
09-29-2010, 06:06 PM
I've had good seafood at Narcoosee's and also at Kona Cafe.

magicofdisney
09-29-2010, 06:25 PM
They offer crab legs and clams at the Cape May Cafe. I was there last week and it was wonderful! :thumbsup:

SBETigg
09-29-2010, 06:53 PM
Narcoossee's, Flying Fish (both two credits). Coral Reef, Cape May Cafe. But you can get good seafood or fish dishes at many restaurants that don't necessarily specialize in mostly seafood, too.

phlo8810
09-29-2010, 09:24 PM
Flying fish is the best. Narcoosses is good as well. I am a seafoodaholic and they are my top two besides fultons of course. But like someone already said almost all of the restaurants have good seafood.

ElenitaB
09-30-2010, 12:08 AM
Many of the options mentioned above are Signature Restaurants and will take 2 TS credits. I'd recommend Kouzzina at the Boardwalk. I haven't had their calamari but have heard that the appetizer is wonderful. I have had their fisherman's stew and the whole fish (snapper) as have my dining companions. We all left very happy!

MagicalGuest
09-30-2010, 08:35 AM
We love Coral Reef.

SBETigg
09-30-2010, 08:53 AM
Many of the options mentioned above are Signature Restaurants and will take 2 TS credits. I'd recommend Kouzzina at the Boardwalk. I haven't had their calamari but have heard that the appetizer is wonderful. I have had their fisherman's stew and the whole fish (snapper) as have my dining companions. We all left very happy!

Yes! I just thought of this, too. If you love seafood, the Fisherman's Stew at Kouzzina is amazing, really good. Large shrimp, scallops, mussels, and white fish in a delicious broth (not much broth, just enough). They also have excellent calamari. It's one of the best 1 credit restaurants at WDW, as long as you enjoy mediterranean flavors. I tried it on Ellen's recommendation in the first place, and she was so right about it.

KylesMom
09-30-2010, 09:09 AM
We really enjoyed the Cape May dinner buffet this last time around - one TS & they had a great selection of crab legs, shrimp, clams, etcetera. Definitely a re-do for us! :mickey:

BugeyedMuggy
09-30-2010, 09:45 AM
2 credits but Artist Point has the best Salmon I've ever had:cloud9:

CanadaLovesDisney
09-30-2010, 09:31 PM
Just got back and may I say... at Coral Reef the Mahi Mahi and the Lobster Ravioli are AMAZING!

Oh and can't forget the best dessert ever. The wave!!!!