PDA

View Full Version : Two carrousels in the Magic Kingdom?

TheVBs
09-29-2010, 12:14 PM
I picked up Birnbaum's 2011 WDW guide yesterday and noticed that there's a Prince Charming's Regal Carrousel on the map in Liberty Square, and the carousel in Fantasyland is still labled Cinderella's Golden Carrousel. So instead of a name change, it looks like they added one! :mickey:

TheVBs
09-29-2010, 12:18 PM
Hmmmm... looks like it was a typo? When I look at the chapters for the different lands, there's no carrousel described in Liberty Square, and the one in Fantasyland has the new name.

Ah well. Never mind! :blush:

Strmchsr
09-29-2010, 12:44 PM
Yep. Just a typo. The Cinderella carousel was renamed Prince Charming's earlier this year.

Joannelet
09-29-2010, 05:17 PM
Yep I just went to B & N to look at what you are talking about and yes it appears to be just a typo. It looks like they just copy and paste things from the last book and forgot to do the name change on the map.

TheVBs
09-29-2010, 07:31 PM
What threw me is the listing of Prince Charming's carrousel as a seperate attraction in Liberty Square on the map. :confused:

Joannelet
09-29-2010, 09:03 PM
wow i didn't see that on the map in liberty square! I will have to go back and look!!! I wonder how that happened!!!!