PDA

View Full Version : WWOHP Christmas Week

2MuchWDFun
09-28-2010, 05:43 PM
I know that no one can say how busy it will actually be during Christmas week--12/20-12/26 since this is the first holiday period with the new land. From what I read, in past years it is not too busy over this time period.

The next Harry Potter film will be out in November, so I think it'll increase even more interest. If you had to guess-- do you think it would be better to visit mid-week or will it be crazy the whole time?

We will only be going to IoA for one day. Right now we are planning on going on Wednesday. Any strategies or insights will be appreciated.

cetacean01
09-28-2010, 06:47 PM
most people will be in transit during the weekend so we figure that is our best bet. I have a friend who went opening week.....the key, he says, is to get there early and stay the entire day....he tells me that crowds die down significantly at night.

2MuchWDFun
09-29-2010, 04:35 PM
Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately, we arrive on a Monday and leave on Sunday. So the only day we could go that is on the weekend would be Christmas day (Sat). I think we'll stick with Wednesday and just plan on getting there at opening and stay until closing (7pm), as you suggested.