PDA

View Full Version : Heading down on Saturday!

garymacd
09-28-2010, 03:20 PM
We are heading down to WDW on Saturday morning from Buffalo International Airport. We haven't even started to pack, yet; but we are excited. We return on the following Saturday.

This year's group consists of me, of course, my beloved wife and two daughters, my sister-in-law, niece and our neighbours that we got addicted to WDW a couple of years back. They are a couple years older than us, but for what ever reason, they had never gone before. Now they can't get enough. Our oldest daughter's boyfriend decided to stay home this year because he just started working in April after finishing college.

We managed to get rooms at POR with free dining. Our ADR's are all made; most of them are Grand Gathering events: Safari Experience and Illuminations Dinner and Dessert Reception.

We also have tickets to MNSSHP. I am going as a parrot with a pirate on my shoulder. Or is it the other way around? Either way, you can't miss me. I'm sure I will be the only one dressed up!

See you there!

yjgirl32
09-28-2010, 03:48 PM
Have a great time. We too will be there at that time- I am going as Jesse from Toy Story.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-28-2010, 04:23 PM
Have a great time