PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Plan locations - Epcot. Changed?

WDWRox
09-27-2010, 05:01 PM
I've already booked our trip and made a number of reservations, but I've been checking the 2011 Dining Plan guide and don't see some of our regular places listed on their as being on the plan in 2011.....most notably the San Angel Inn (Mexico) and Teppan Edo (Japan).

Does anyone know if they WILL be part of the plan or not?

Strmchsr
09-27-2010, 05:30 PM
That happens every year. Sometimes its late December before all of those contracts are settled. Don't worry. They'll be there by January.

LuvsTigger80
09-27-2010, 05:35 PM
hi there!

most of the resturants contract (if that's what it's called) for the dining plan isn't up till dec. so alot of the resturants wait till then to let it be known. I haven't run into a problem where they weren't on the dining plan. When I went in feb 09 i had the same thing happen to me with teppan edo.....but come that jan. they were listed. :thumbsup:

TheRustyScupper
09-27-2010, 06:20 PM
That happens every year. Sometimes its late December before all of those contracts are settled. Don't worry. They'll be there by January.

1) Yep.
2) For planning, assume no changes in DDP eateries.
3) Of course, always subject to change.

KAT1811
09-28-2010, 04:06 PM

So frustrating! But like PPs have said we too book using the previous year's DDP restaurants as a guide. They really should revamp the system to have all their contracts settled before the 180th day before January. I know it's wishful thinking but hey I can dream of a perfect world can't I? :cloud9: