PDA

View Full Version : Our First Disney Baby!!!!

cather74
09-27-2010, 04:40 PM
So I am happy to announce Dh and I are going to be Disney parents!!! Disney is something my parents passed down to my sister and I. Now I'll have a chance to pass the tradition to a beautiful new baby! We are overjoyed!:mickey3::minnie:
So now the question is should we find out if it's going to be a boy or a girl or not? I think I may want to be surprised but I think my husband wants to find out.As long as it's healthy that's all that counts. Any thoughts?:babyroll:

jodijo
09-27-2010, 05:04 PM
Congratulations!:mickey::number1::thumbsup:

We found out with both of our kids and were happy about it. It made buying things much easier. No matter, I just hope you have a healthy happy baby :party:

Daisy'sMom
09-27-2010, 05:59 PM
Congratulations on the most beautiful gift from GOD. And to share your love of Disney. I knew what I was having with my two boys, but was decided to wait when my DD was born. What a surprise. It was wonderful.:mickey:

Disney4us2
09-27-2010, 06:26 PM
Congratulations!!! :congrats::baby: Goood luck in your journey to parenthood.

When I was pregnant, I knew I wanted to know if I was having a Mickey Mouse :mickey2:or a Minnie Mouse:minnie2:. As long as the baby was healthy I was happy. It made it so much easier to decorate the nursery and buy clothes. Jessica was a Disney baby from birth. I brough Disney onsies/clothing for her, as well a a tiny stuffed Minnie Mouse toy to the hospital when she was born. Her room was decorated in baby Mickey's/Minnie's and Pluto.

faline
09-27-2010, 06:27 PM
Congrats to you! That's very exciting news!

Kim Possible
09-27-2010, 07:47 PM
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! *throws confetti at you!*

diz_girl
09-28-2010, 01:42 PM
Congratulations!

When we were going to have our 1st (our second should arrive in January), we thought that if the doctors can tell what gender it is, then we'd like to know. However, if the baby wasn't in the right position, then we didn't want to go through extra ultrasounds just to find out what it was. I found out before the ultrasound tech because I was looking at the screen and it was pretty obvious to me. I said, "It's a boy! And the tech said that it was pobably the umbilical cord. But three concentric circles at the base of the torso was pretty obvious to me and I was proven right. DS in now 3 and we are expecting another boy. Now, after two miscarriages, it doesn't matter if it was a boy or girl, as long as it's healthy. But it's still fun to know beforehand. Good thing too, as it will give us a few months to decide on a name.

My sister, on the other hand, didn't want to find out before the delivery, and actually found out at the delivery.

Anyway, having a boy or girl will be a surprise no matter when you find out, at the birth or beforehand. As a pp mentioned, it does make things easier. Especially when you don't have to deal with people annoying you with their gender predictions throughout your entire pregnancy.

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-28-2010, 04:19 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

How awesome! I have been to Disney while TTC both kids, while prego with both and now it's our second time as a family of 4!

Disney is awesome for adults. It's a whole new experience when you become a parent.

As far as finding out the gender, we had 2 surprise babies! We wouldn't have it any other way!

EpcotChic23
09-29-2010, 09:48 AM
Congrats!!! We just had our firs disney baby 15 months ago. She has already visited WDW twice already and she loves it. We found out a head of time what we were having.....I just could not wait I had to know how to decorate the nursery (princess or Mickey???)

Joannelet
09-29-2010, 11:43 AM
Awe Congrats!!! :) This is exciting news!! :)

We found out we were having a baby in DISNEYLAND!!!! It was our first trip there!We tried and tried for a LOOONNNGGG time and when we found out there OMG it was the best day EVER! We were shocked!

At that moment I didn't know if I wanted to know what it was going to be BUT my husband did and so did my mom and MIL etc. So I went with it and found out too. We have a son. Either way I would have been excited no matter what. A healthy baby is the greatest gift. I wish you a happy and safe pregnancy!!!
Yay! ANother DIsney prince or Disney princess in the making!!! :)

cather74
10-03-2010, 07:45 PM
Thanks everybody for the kind words and good advice! Still discussing when to be surprised! But we are so excited no matter what!