PDA

View Full Version : Photopass Question

LisRich
09-27-2010, 03:14 PM
OK, pre-paid for the cd before my trip; got home last week but have not yet accessed my photopass pictures b/c I was not ready to start working on editing/making an album, etc. I know you have a limited time to access photopass pics after you initially view them w/the card id number but how long do you have after your trip to view them the first time? Is there any time limit on that or does clock start ticking only when you've entered the id #?? Am I making any sense??:confused:

Thanks!

EeyoresBestFriend
09-27-2010, 03:19 PM
Ours expired 30 days from date of checkout from WDW.

But don't leave it to the last minute ~ we ran into quite a few computer ordering glitches, from their end, when we tried to place the final order. :D

Hope you love it !

Gator
09-27-2010, 06:10 PM
30 days. They may give you a few more days, but don't count on it. Get it done ASAP.

mom2mickeyfan
09-27-2010, 10:59 PM
I thought it was 30 days from when the pictures were taken making them expire on different days and then 30 days after you enter the card numbers to have all edits done and order your CD. You can pay a fee to have the time extended if you need more than 30 days to get all the edits done. I had to do that this past summer and had no problems

disneymom2000
10-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Perfect sense. The photopass instructions are not the easiest to comprehend. I started working on mine about 10 days after I got home and it took me several days to go through them and do the editting. I wouldn't wait too long or you might lose all your photo memories.:cry:

johnO
10-03-2010, 06:07 PM
30 Days