PDA

View Full Version : Un Merry Birthday 5

EpcotChic23
09-27-2010, 10:46 AM
This is our last full day in WDW. I wanted to wake up bright and early to get things done. That was a bust b/c DD decided she was going to get up from 2:00-4:30am!!! When DD woke up at 730 my MIL packed her up and brought her to the lobby so I can get a little more shut eye. When they got back it was around 9am so I got up. I was ready to start my day....DH on the other hand was not. He said he was not feeling good. I then called my my mom to see if she or anyone else wanted to go to Epcot with me....she told me they were all in bed still. So upset I decided I was going to Epcot alone with my DD. We headed towards the monorail DD and I. She was in a good mood. By time I got on the monorail to Epcot my mom called her and my brother were up and they will meet me in Epcot. When I got to Epcot it was dead. The longest wait was Sorain for 10 min, but of course I can't go on it with DD. I found a nice bench under the breazeway near Mouse gears and feed DD her BK. After that we walked over to Nemo....DD loves fish. We walked right on. After that still no mom so we walked over to Figment. Half way through that ride I noticed DD feel asleep. When I got off the ride my brother called me they are here. I start to walk over to meet them near the pin store. Meanwhile DH calles me he feels a little better and on his way to Epcot to meet me for lunch and Chefs De France at noon. I met up with my mom and bro and we started to walk World Showcase starting at Mexico. My mom and brother have lunch ressies at China. We stop in China to meet Mulan...I never met her before. At this time DD wakes up, she was not a fan of Mulan, but I think it was just b/c she was tired. By time we got to Germany I said good bye to my mom and bro b/c I had to get to France for my lunch. I met up with my DH in Japan and we walked toward France. We saw Belle was there with no one, so we went to say Hello to her, she was not that friendly but it was extremly hot and maybe she was not having a good day. We check in for our PS and I see Marie the cat walk by.....I had to meet her!!! My first name is Marie so I think it is so cool there is a Disney star with my name. We go over to meet her...DD loves her. She is adorable she is big white and fluffy. Then it is time for lunch. It was very yummy. After lunch I grabed a sugar crepe and a lemon grey goose slushi. That was not smart of me b/c it was extremly warm that day and the alchool gave me a HUGE headache. According to the local news Orlando was going to break the reacord for heat 97 degress. I had to get back to the room my head was killing me.

We get back to the hotel and deciede we are going swimming. My dad made it to the pool today with us and he was going to join us at LTT for dinner tonight. We get back the room and start getting dressed my DH is starting not to feel good again but still pushing b/c it is our last night there.

We all go to LTT for dinner (except MIL). It was nice to have dinner with everyone. After dinner we take DD on the caroulsel again, this time bringing my camera. My dad takes DD back to the hotel and DH and I stoll out of MK, taking in for the last time the site and sounds of the MK. This is the time I start to tear up and this year was not exception. We get to the front of Main Street just when the MSEP begins we watch the first few floats and deciede we have some packing to do so we say see you real soon to the MK and go on the monorail.

We get back to the room and I try to get my DD to sleep so DH can take me to the bar for a drink. She must have known today was the last day b/c she did not want to go to sleep. It took me almost and hour to get to sleep. By that time I was so tired I said to DH we will skip the drink:marg:. We all go to bed, half hour later my DH wakes me up shakeing!! He has the chills (which is odd b/c he is always hot). I had to shut the air off and get him an advil. I thought he was dehydrated b/c it was so extremly hot that day. So I tell him go to sleep and he will feel better the next day.

faline
09-27-2010, 11:01 AM
Your trip was plagued with illness! That's so not fun!

I'm glad, though, that you were able to get some fun things despite all!

Joannelet
09-27-2010, 11:03 AM
:( Oh no.....It sounds like your hubby is getting really sick too .....
There were a lot of downs in this trip for you guys (mostly being sickness) so I hope that NEXT time it is nothing like that!!!
On a good note you got to have some great moments with your daughter etc. Some of those wait times were GREAT!!!!
I forgot to mention in the post on Animal Kingdom that the saying with Pooh and the tiger saying "Tigger is that you?" is my favorite as well. I made my hubby buy that when I took him on our 1 year anniversary.

T-Belle
09-27-2010, 11:56 AM
You have certainly had your share of sickness this trip. I hope overall it was still wonderful to be at WDW.

yjgirl32
09-27-2010, 12:02 PM
OH boy hope dh isn't getting what dd had. Thanks for sharing.

RedSoxFan
09-27-2010, 01:34 PM
Not fun being sick or having a bad headache.