PDA

View Full Version : Ok. Getting ready for Our Disney trip.

celebrationasheley
09-26-2010, 08:59 PM
We bought two strollers which I only want to have as backup for the second half/park of the day. I do not want to get a locker, or leave it at OKW for the morning. Can I trust leaving it at a "stroller parking" half the day?

WDWdriver
09-26-2010, 10:34 PM
You would probably be okay leaving a stroller at one of the attraction stroller parking areas. The CMs often move strollers around, but it is rare for a stroller to be taken by a guest. Just be sure it is a common, inexpensive stroller. And, of course, don't leave any valuables with it.

celebrationasheley
09-26-2010, 10:58 PM
Thanks. I bought the cheapest I could get. I am just dreading the EMH nights. The last thing I want is to go back to the room at 8/9:00.

civilmousefan
09-27-2010, 07:30 AM
Hi Celebrationasheley:

When are you going? I am going the week of 11/14.

Uncle Civilmousefan

Soccermom12
09-27-2010, 09:22 AM
We've left the park to go back to the resort for a midday break. We didn't want to deal with the stroller on the bus so we left it at the park (for a good four hours or so). I was worried about leaving my stroller but it was right where we left it when we got back to the parks....

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-27-2010, 12:53 PM
I would even leave it at a parks restaurant stroller parking. Seems that wouldn't have as much moving around as outside of an attraction. I'm thinking of the one by Crystal Palace in MK...

stephntampa
09-27-2010, 02:34 PM
There was a recent thread about strollers, and someone mentioned locking the stroller through the wheels... just a thought.:mickey:

celebrationasheley
09-27-2010, 09:56 PM
Thanks. We are there this thursday through the 11th.... Yayayayaya!

Believe it or not the stroller is the biggest obstacle. I would be happy to leave them the last day if a family needs them, but so far no takers.

I have my costume ready and a specially made food and wine shirt :)

Gator
09-28-2010, 01:42 PM
Mark the stroller with a sticker or something that stands out. That way if someone takes it, either by mistake or accident, you can inform the CMs exactly what it is and what it looks like.

tdk316
09-28-2010, 02:26 PM
It should be fine. I've brought everything from a super-expensive stroller to a cheap umbrella one and no problems. The CMs will move it around, but I wouldn't lock it as Disney police will probably remove it as it may constitute a threat in their eyes. I would tie something to one of the handles or something so you'll have an easier time finding it later.

kemps@wdw
09-29-2010, 09:46 PM
Don't worry. If you want to leave it on the last day, you'll find some worthy (tired of carrying the child) family. We did that with ours and found someoe the last day @ our resort.