PDA

View Full Version : How are the crowds?

kcmckay
09-25-2010, 10:26 PM
Leaving in the morning :cloud9: Just wondering how the crowds are right now?

BigRedDad
09-26-2010, 07:23 AM
Hit or miss. In general, they are light. I read on another board where someone said DHS was packed. Looking at the wait times online, it was. MK, EP, and AK had no crowds. Not sure how that phenomenon worked. Keep an eye out. If the park seems crowded, check the others and hop on over if it is too busy for you.

stephntampa
09-26-2010, 08:42 AM
We were at MK on Friday, September 17th. I picked my son up from school and drove over, we were on Main streeet at 5:30. The crowds were virtually non-existent. We walked on SM and BTMRR, slight wait at HM... even PP was *only* a 30 minute wait. It was WONDERFUL!!!

debbymc4
09-29-2010, 07:27 AM
We were at MK on Saturday the 25th. It seemed crowded to me. I was there with a toddler for the first time, so maybe my threshold for crowded was a little lower than it used to be.

lovinmesomedisney
09-30-2010, 09:48 AM
We were there September 15 through the 22nd. Weds, Thurs, and Friday were GREAT! No waits for anything, then BOOM! Saturday, Sunday and Monday were AWFUL! Animal Kingdom was crowded Saturday, the Studios was ridiculously crowded on Sunday, and the Magic Kingdom was packed on Monday. I have been to DW for the past 7 years in September and have never experienced this change in crowd levels, even for the weekend. Someone on the bus told me that the schools in Georgia were on some sort of break and it seemed there was an unusual number of foreign guests. I don't know what the deal was, but it was not our normal September experience. We went to Animal Kingdom on Tuesday, and it seemed to be less crowded.