PDA

View Full Version : wolfgang puck cafe DDP

mickeyman42
09-25-2010, 09:58 AM
quick question about wolfgang puck cafe in DTD. I know that the dining room (upstairs) is not on the DDP but the cafe (downstairs) is. So when you go online and make a reservation for wolfgang puck what are you booking? we would be using the DDP and therefore would be looking for the downstairs cafe. on the flip side, if by going online you are booking the downstairs cafe, how do you go about booking the upscale dining room?

akaDisneyDreamer
09-25-2010, 02:42 PM
Gosh, I don't know! We booked the Cafe over the summer, and later realized The Dining Room was upstairs and not on the plan. However when I looked at the website just now, it only showed the Cafe. We really enjoyed our meal there though! I had the macadamia crusted chicken and it was awesome! :thumbsup:

smokester653
09-25-2010, 11:20 PM
So if you are on the DDP & you call to make a TS dinner ressie, are you booking the cafe downstairs or the dining room upstairs? :confused: My sister took care of all our ressies & she booked Wolfgangs for a dinner TS

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-26-2010, 04:47 PM
Although I don't know 100%, it seems that when you book Wolfgang Puck, you're booking downstairs.

If you specifically want the upstairs dining room, I would ask it...I'm not sure if you book it through Disney, or by calling the restaurant directly?