PDA

View Full Version : Disney...at home!

plutosnana
09-24-2010, 09:55 PM
So I was wondering if I was the only one who has saw some of Disney World at home?

Me and my mom were coming back home, and my mom started laughing, I said what's so funny? She said as soon as I turn look out your window. A new Halloween store had opened! And..there was someone dressed in a Stitch costume waving at all the cars passing by! :stitch: It was amazing! The costume looked almost exactly like Stitch's at WDW! Except it was a dark blue, and not the darkest of the blues...(I'm not very descriptive! :blush:) So that was some of Disney brought home! What Disney type of thing was brought to u?

:goofy:

VWL Mom
09-25-2010, 07:23 AM
I'm one of those people that sees Hidden Mickeys outside of WDW.....and of course when I point it out the boys agree and DH just gives me that look like "you really need help".

Scar
09-25-2010, 07:42 AM
I once saw a young lady, probably in her 20's, in a regular supermarket here in NJ wearing Mickey ears.

buzznwoodysmom
09-25-2010, 10:38 AM
We seen to find "Disney at home" all the time. One of our neighbors has three shrubs in her yard and she's shaped them to look just like a Mickey head. She's kept the middle one low to the ground, but let the two outside ones grow taller then she trims them into circles. My boys get a kick out of it everytime we pass by. They want me to try that in our yard.

Then in another neighborhood we pass through on the way to school someone has a fake, decorative Mickey topiary in their yard.

A few years ago we had a very Disney evening. It all started when we saw a test track antenna topper on a car at a stop light. Then we drove down our "test track" curve. There is a curve not far from our house that has railings on either side of it and it always reminds us of riding test track, we even all scream and the boys raise their hands as we drive it, I sometimes put on our disney CD and put it on the test track song when we do this. Goofy of us, I know! We then decided to go eat at our local hibatchi place and that always reminds us of Teppan Edo in Epcot. And before heading home DH needed something at Home Depot and the boys each picked up a Mickey head paint swatch.

I think any Disney fan can find tons of Disney at home, or anywhere for that matter.