PDA

View Full Version : more then one disney discount??

mom-of-4
09-24-2010, 04:30 PM
Hi--
Has anyone ever been able to get more then one discount from Disney?? For example free dining and the gift card??:mickey:

Tink1
09-24-2010, 04:50 PM
No, Disney only allows one offer per reservation

nanc

Gator
09-24-2010, 05:14 PM
Don't get greedy with Disney. You'll never get there. There's been many trips where I got no discount at all, so be happy when you get one. They may not be around forever.

CleveRocks
09-24-2010, 08:50 PM
Yes, it's true that Disney does not allow guests to "stack discounts."

Each room rate, even the normal room rate, has a 3-letter code. Each reservation can have only one three-letter code in the computer. Let's say free dining is code ABC, and let's say the free gift card promo is code DEF ... there's no way they can put both codes onto the reservation, it has to be one or the other.

Going2HeavenRU
09-24-2010, 08:51 PM
I did. Early last year I used a pin for 40% off the room and, when the free dining came around for Sept, my AAA rep was able to add that on as well. She was stunned and said she had never had that happen before. We saved a bundle (3 of us for 9 days with DDP for $1800 including air). More than likely we won't be that lucky again next year but here's hoping.

mickey_M_lvr
09-25-2010, 05:23 PM
I have heard of this happening through AAA but I REALLY dislike working with them. I feel that I know more than they do...and if that is the situation...why use them except for the discounts.