PDA

View Full Version : Vouchers for counter meals

Katzateer
09-23-2010, 05:32 PM
We have the option of getting vouchers for a group event - the breakfast vouchers are $10 and good at MK, MGM and our resort. The lunch and dinner are $15. Is this a good deal? It is for an entree, dessert and drink. I think the breakfast says a side item - wondering if a fruit cup will be a choice.

We have never got the dining option on any vacation. these vouchers are not good at sit-down meals-just the counter, fast food type meals

Thanks for any input.

TheRustyScupper
09-24-2010, 01:47 AM
We have the option of getting vouchers for a group event . . . Is this a good deal? It is for an entree, dessert and drink.

1) Let's not classify it as a "good deal".
2) It is an "OK" deal.
3) But, very convenient for a group of kids (ie, a band).
4) It is pre-paid, and you know they get a meal.
5) They just can't go and get a drink and fries for lunch.
6) When we took band kids, it worked out very well.

KAT1811
09-27-2010, 04:32 PM
If I were traveling as part of the group and got the option I wouldn't take advantage of it. I like the freedon of eating what I want when I want. Sometimes that means chili cheese fries for lunch or an ice cream cone. I'm also not a huge CS fan. If I were buying them for my children traveling with a group then yes I would that way my little darlings wouldn't need so much traveling money. They have a tendency to spend every last penny! ;)

Katzateer
09-28-2010, 10:18 PM
I don't think I will get any of the vouchers. The only meals my daughter will be eating as part of her group program are already part of the entertainment package the group has-I think the dancers have 2 lunches provided during filming. The rest of the meals she will be with us.

Thanks