PDA

View Full Version : What's New at WDW?

Disney4us2
09-23-2010, 11:43 AM
It has been almost 4 years since our last WDW trip in December of 2006.

Are there any "must do's". I know the Laugh Floor opened since we were last there... anything else?

Also we have been on TSMM a lot at Disneyland... is it different at WDW? I have heard the queue is better at WDW.

Thanks,

Scar
09-23-2010, 02:02 PM
Off the top of my head...

Spaceship Earth has been refurbed, better on the ascent, worse on the decent.

Was The Living Seas revamped to Nemo in '06? Can't remember.

Space Mountain closed for 7 months for some interior decorating and should also have sound now.

American Idol.

Some of the parades have changed but I don't watch them so not sure which.

New eats in Italy, Mexico and AK.

I'm sure there's more but that's what I can think of.

Goofeygal
09-23-2010, 02:03 PM
Have you done the haunted mansion since they have redone it? They have also done some changes to Space mountain. Also Expedition Everest at AK.

WRWDisney
09-23-2010, 03:18 PM
Also, the Tarzan musical show (outdoor theatre) has been replaced by a Nemo musical show (enclosed and air conditioned theatre) in Animal Kingdom.

Toy Story Mania has been added in Hollywood Studios (speaking of, Hollywood Studios is the new name for the former Disney's MGM Studios).

Haunted Mansion in the MK has had some extensive (and positive) new elements added. So has Pirates of the Caribbean (though not as extensive).

That is all I can think of (besides what others have mentioned.

Totodog
09-23-2010, 03:40 PM
Captain EO has returned to the Imagination Pavilion.

Disney4us2
09-23-2010, 05:53 PM
Captain EO has returned to the Imagination Pavilion.

That is my DD's favorite. We have to go to see it first thing all the time at Disneyland. She is so excited knowing that it is at WDW.:mickey: