PDA

View Full Version : Best spot for Wishes?

Disneypixie513
09-23-2010, 08:59 AM
Other than Main Street, where are some good spots to watch? I've picked out a spot the last times we watched it, and there was always something in the way. :blush: After the first time that happened, I was told I wasn't going to pick the next spot. But I did and our view was blocked by a tree.

So to prevent any further hindrances, what is a good spot? :mickey:

ChipDale2708
09-23-2010, 09:49 AM
My favorite place is on Main Street between Casey's and the Ice Cream Parlor. Last year we decided to stand on the bridge into Liberty Square since we had watched Spectromagic from that location. What a mistake! There is a beautiful view of the castle, but the fireworks were all behind the trees. Learned that lesson... This year we will be trying the Wishes Dessert Party one night! :tasty:Where are some other great locations to view the fireworks?

DisnIse
09-23-2010, 09:56 AM
We found our spot completely by accident..... The FP line for Space was longer than anticipated, so we didn't exit the ride until about 9:58pm. Wishes started as we walked, so we just stopped - almost under the Peoplemover tracks near the Club Cool water spray thing. The view was amazing! We didn't see much of the castle effects, but the fireworks looked like they were right on top of us.
The next time, we watched from the bridge near Crystal Palace and even though we could see the castle, it didn't come close to the Tomorrowland view!

SingingLights
09-23-2010, 10:24 AM
This past Christmas we went on the Pirate's Firework Cruise andfound it to be a great view of the fireworks. We also had some snacks and after the fireworks we had a meeting with a special guest, Peter Pan.

Hope you try this great experience.

JennPooh
09-24-2010, 04:55 PM
We have 2 favorite spots for Wishes. We like to either stand on the corner at Casey's or on the steps of the train station.

If you get to your spot early enough, the steps provides a restful complete view of Main Street and the castle. It's a great experience.

We have also stood on the bridge to Tomorrowland. While this spot provides an excellent view of Tinker Bell (great for young girls), the view of the fireworks is a little skewed and not as good as being directly in front.

Hope this helps.:mickey:

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
09-24-2010, 05:15 PM
We do the bridge to tomorrow land too. We get there early and stake out a spot... My daughters love to watch tinkerbell go right over their heads. :tink:

Fastpasssteve
09-25-2010, 04:45 PM
I always stand in the same spot. It's right in front of the castle out at the circular drive. I stand on the Adventureland side of the hub. I find that there are lots of people there, but not nearly as many as all the people there on Main Street who plan to exit the park immediately following the show. It is close enough to look up and see every burst AND the castle, but not so close that I get a neck ache!

This isn't a good place if you're wanting to make a quick escape...so just wait it out. Let them fall all over themselves trying to leave quickly. Take a load off, have a funnel cake.