PDA

View Full Version : 3D Dessert Party?

BrerStitch
09-22-2010, 01:04 PM
I made a reservation for this, but am not sure if I'm just supposed to show up with the confirmation number? There has been no hard ticket sent out.

I was just wondering if anyone else is going to this and if they got more information when they booked.

Thanks!

BklynChick
09-24-2010, 10:11 PM
I can tell you that for Sweet Sundays, you do not get a hard ticket - only a reservation number. I would think it is likely the same for 3D Dessert Party.

disneymom2000
09-24-2010, 11:06 PM
What is the 3D Dessert Party? Where is it held and how do you request a reservation?

Maryln8
09-25-2010, 12:45 AM
You show up at the Tommorow land Terrace restaurant. there is a stand and they have your name and party . The tables are reserved so no need to be super early.

Call wdw-dine and anyone can make the ressies.

BrerStitch
09-27-2010, 12:35 PM
Actually the 3D Dessert Party is held certain Friday and Thursday nights during the Food & Wine Festival in Epcot at the World Showcase Pavilion. You need to call WDW Dine to make reservations. I believe the price was around $45 a person. It's an hour and a half dessert reception and VIP viewing of Illuminations.

I believe the other poster was thinking of the Wishes Dessert Party in the Magic Kingdom.