PDA

View Full Version : RnRC - Occupational Hazard

Giggy
09-22-2010, 12:48 PM
On the way out of Rock n Rollercoaster about 2 weeks ago I made a case for what my family have said all along: i shouldn't be trusted on my own.

Me, my dad, brother and sister went on RnRC with my mum meeting us in the gift shop. On the way out they were looking at the things in the gift shop, there was a blue mannequin that we walked past wearing the RnRC t-shirt. For whatever reason I decided to go over an high-five the mannequin, then I knocked its arm and the arm fell off. I caught the arm and spent the next couple of minutes nervously trying to get it to go back on before a very amused cast-member came over and put the arm back on. i apologised to the mannequin and went on my way.

A few days later we were back in DHS, went on RnRC and on the way out i saw the mannequin... only he had the arm missing completely now. I'm assuming it was already broken and just kept coming off unless I'm a lot stronger than I realised as I only knocked it lightly. However if you have recently left RnRC and saw a blue mannequin wearing a RnRC t-shirt that was missing an arm that may have been my fault. If any of you go soon and see him tell him Giggy says sorry. :blush:

MOJoe
09-22-2010, 02:48 PM
Sounds like something i'd do. No harm done. Since you did apologize to the mannequin.

Mousefever
09-23-2010, 10:01 AM
I've seen mannequins on Old Navy commercials in much worse conditions. I'm sure the RnRC mannequin appreciated your enthusiasm! Thanks for the chuckle.

Amy

TikiLounger
09-23-2010, 11:07 AM
Doh! I'll be there in 7 days. It'll be fun to try and find your mannequin. Jeez, we can't take you anywhere! :oops::tiptoe::funny: