PDA

View Full Version : Driving to breakfast

IloveJack
09-22-2010, 08:10 AM
We've never used our own transportation at WDW, just relied on Disney transports. However, on our upcoming trip, we're having breakfast at Cape May on our departure day. I'd rather just drive over than to have to play the bus-to-park-to-resort game.

Can anyone tell me how to get from Pop Century to Cape May by car? Thanks!:thumbsup:

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-22-2010, 08:49 AM
can't give the exact street directions, but, you can get the exact street addresses from the disneyworld.com website and google map it.

Or just follow the signs to the Epcot resort area and then follow the signs to Beach Club/Yacht Club resorts. Once you get to the security gate for the resort, you will be in good hands as far as directions for parking and to the restaurant from there.

Scar
09-22-2010, 09:30 AM
Turn right on Victory Way leaving POP. Go to light and turn left on Buena Vista Dr. Next light turn right onto Epcot Resorts Blvd. (just after Hess station.) Pass Boardwalk, go under tunnel, and Beach Club is the next resort on the left.

Should take all of 5 minutes.

IloveJack
09-22-2010, 10:18 AM
Turn right on Victory Way leaving POP. Go to light and turn left on Buena Vista Dr. Next light turn right onto Epcot Resorts Blvd. (just after Hess station.) Pass Boardwalk, go under tunnel, and Beach Club is the next resort on the left.

Should take all of 5 minutes.

Thanks so much! :D

brivers222
09-22-2010, 10:24 AM
newly staying offsite so i am driving everywhere... Got a cheap Garmin from Costco and have all the possible addy's programmed in and ready to go!

I bet i still get confused though haha