PDA

View Full Version : What can a TS be converted too?

The Hitchhiking Ghost
09-20-2010, 07:15 PM
This is my least favorite option, speaking as someone who strives to get the best possible value from the DDP, but...

There is a strong chance that if we take our dd's to one of the Disney Child care programs that we might have 3 unused TS. I know we can use them for dinner or lunch/breakfast - assuming restaraunt participation. But is there anything else they can be converted to, like 1 TS = 2 CS or something like that? Just trying to figure out all of our options.

DisneyPrincess21
09-20-2010, 08:58 PM
This is my least favorite option, speaking as someone who strives to get the best possible value from the DDP, but...

There is a strong chance that if we take our dd's to one of the Disney Child care programs that we might have 3 unused TS. I know we can use them for dinner or lunch/breakfast - assuming restaraunt participation. But is there anything else they can be converted to, like 1 TS = 2 CS or something like that? Just trying to figure out all of our options.

The only option I have ever been given was using the 1 TS credit as a 1 QS credit.

DizneyRox
09-20-2010, 10:24 PM
I would just count on converting it into an entree, beverage and dessert. While it's possible that some may do something else with it, I'm guessing that the dining establishments that do that are more working the system to get some money from the DDP than actually going by the rules.

The only time I've heard this happening regularly was a few years back when Disney just didn't have enough TS locations to handle the number of TS dining credits that were sold. All others (more often than not it's Wolfgang Puck Express) sortof make it sound like they are working the system.

#1donaldfan
09-21-2010, 11:59 AM
Do a signature dinning that takes two TS credits ??? :cool:

The Hitchhiking Ghost
09-21-2010, 05:41 PM
Do a signature dinning that takes two TS credits ??? :cool:

I would love to, but as was explained to me in another post, TS are tracked by adult usage and children's usage. My wife and I would probably use our TS as usual in the evening, but I believe the kids are fed as part of being in one of the resort care programs, so they would then have 3 unused TS. Unfortunately my wife and I can't use them with ours to create 2TS and do signature dining. Wish we could, but no.