PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrowland Terrace Cafe

southerngirl
09-20-2010, 04:59 PM
I just noticed that they are offering the dinner buffet at this location during my December trip. Has anyone actually eaten here for the buffet (not the dessert buffet, the dinner one)? Here is what Disney's website says about it: "Tomorrowland Terrace Cafe at Magic Kingdom theme park is a delightful outdoor eatery offering fresh American salads, pasta and beef dishes and assorted desserts during dinner hours. Enjoy flavorful buffet-style entrees and then get back to the fun!"

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-20-2010, 08:52 PM
sorry, I've never seen that open in all the years I've been going. The most recent trip we did see the dessert buffet. but, that's it.

Briansmom
09-20-2010, 09:41 PM
Where is this located??

ElenitaB
09-21-2010, 08:54 AM
If you're entering Tomorrowland from the hub, the Tomorrowland Noodle Terrace is located to the right, If you're walking toward the back of the park and make a right at the Ice Cream Parlor, you'll walk past The Plaza Restaurant, then restrooms and then up a "hill" through the Tomorrowland Noodle Terrace's "terrace."

It's been years that we've eaten here... in fact, the last time we went to the counter, it was to get cookies and hot cocoa at a MVMCP. However, I also have seen that they will occasionally serve a buffet during the peak holiday season. Maybe someone will chime in who has actually eaten there... I can't imagine that it would be very different from the buffets that have been served at other "non traditional" MK buffet locations (such as the Diamond Horseshoe). Unless it was during a ticketed party, I'd make an effort to go to one of the resorts nearby and eat there.

Briansmom
09-21-2010, 05:21 PM
OK, so the Tomorrowland Terrace Cafe is the Noodle Station then....I was thinking maybe it was but wasn't sure. Thanks!