PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Waffles

celebrationasheley
09-19-2010, 09:03 PM
In all the years past I have stopped by Old Key West's Olivias for breakfast. Now with two kids, of course I want them to have a mickey waffle. Is there a quick service that offers Mickey Waffles? Or do I have to pick a resort?

(My husband skips breakfast, and the kids are used to eating cereal. But I want to give them the whole Disney experience)

tinklover
09-19-2010, 09:10 PM
Pop Century has little mickey waffles in the kids breakfast.

ElenitaB
09-19-2010, 11:52 PM
Off the top of my head, I know that you can get them at Capt Cook's at the Poly as well as Sassagoula Floatworks at the French Quarter. Both CS locations happen to have great alternatives (Tonga Toast and beignets, respectively) in case Mom wants something different.

In the parks, try Sleepy Hollow in the Magic Kingdom. I think they serve them all day but may be mistaken (and they're sold more like a dessert item than a breakfast item so I'm not sure that you'll be able to get syrup with them).

Jared
09-19-2010, 11:58 PM
As far as I can tell, most of the food courts in the resorts offer Mickey waffles. Like Ellen said, I know you can find them at Captain Cook's in the Polynesian.

By the way, Ms. Ellen, I am still waiting for that return telephone call. ;)

2MuchWDFun
09-20-2010, 05:15 PM
They have the Mickey waffles at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square at MK...along with yummy Cappacino floats.

ncrohrs
09-24-2010, 11:54 AM
Go to Captain Cook's at the Poly! The kids will get the large Mickey waffles and you can get Tonga Toast - banana filled french toast(which is awesome!!!)