PDA

View Full Version : AP Questions

Disney4us2
09-19-2010, 07:21 PM
I was thinking of upgrading my package tickets to an AP on our April 2011 trip using our DVC discount. I also wanted to get the TIW card as well.

Will this upset the whole package? I will have 2 others besides me and DD on our package. Would their tickets need to be upgraded as well?

I am hoping to do this for our August 2011 trip, our first as a DVC member.:yay:

I didn't really want to upgrade to the Premier AP, as I do our Disneyland AP's on the payment plan.

TIA

faline
09-20-2010, 10:49 AM
If I have this right, you are travelling to Disney World in April of 2011 and will not be using points for that trip. Instead, you have a package which includes dining and tickets and wat to upgrade one of the tickets you have purchased as part of this package to an annual pass? If this is accurate, you should not have a problem doing this. My understanding is that, once you check in and receive your tickets as part of your package, each member of your party can make upgrades to his/her tickets without affecting any other part of the pacakge.

Disney4us2
09-20-2010, 12:40 PM
If I have this right, you are travelling to Disney World in April of 2011 and will not be using points for that trip. Instead, you have a package which includes dining and tickets and wat to upgrade one of the tickets you have purchased as part of this package to an annual pass? If this is accurate, you should not have a problem doing this. My understanding is that, once you check in and receive your tickets as part of your package, each member of your party can make upgrades to his/her tickets without affecting any other part of the pacakge.

Correct, I will not be using my points for that trip. I was hoping to upgrade to an AP to use that trip and in August, when I will be using my points.

Do you get the TIW card at the same place you upgrade your tickets at?